Monday, October 12, 2009

Does Crazy Even Describe It?

Life is generally busy. I accept that and usually do well with it. But lately it seems like little to no time for the fun things in life.

Sick kids and lots of doctors appt. Trying to start a vinyl crafting company. A busy Relief Society calling. A husband with a new position and in need of more hours than available in the day. My sweet potty training baby girl who does not like to poop on the toilet. A father in law who needs support. A dad and mom who also need support. I think the list could go on and on.

Just wanted to let everyone know I think about you. I want to blog. I love reading everyone elses blogs. And hopefully the holidays will bring more craziness and fun to our busy life.

Keep in touch!



1 comments:

mom and pops grover said...

Hang in there Devon. I PROMISE it'll get better....in about 20 years!