Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Circus Show Day!

Dylan had a circus show today (instead of a Halloween party). It was just what you would expect from 3, 4, & 5 year old kdis! They got to pick their character - clown, cowboy, lion, lion tamer, tight rope walker, or strongman.

I had to convince Dylan to be a strongman. It was the costume I had and I didn't want to make/buy anything else.
He marched around showing off his muscles. He picked up heavy weights and lifted them over his head. He even did it one handed. Then he and some of the other strong men picked up a car. I mean he was seriously SO strong! And smiled the whole time.
Morgan and I waved and smiled and blew kisses. After the show he said, "mom why did you keep waving at me?" Mom, "Well, I wasn't sure you could see me with all the other moms there." Dylan, "Oh" Mom, "Why, should I not wave and blow kisses?" (sad that it might already be coming to that!) Dylan, "No, your my mom!" Yes he doesn't care yet if I show affection to him in public. I hope that lasts for a long time!

He happens to have a friend from his Sunbeam class in his school class. She was a tightrope walker. Brenna loves tutu's - well anything girly according to her mom. She's a really cute girl! (The one in the black leotard.)
Happy (can't say Halloween so we'll have a) Circus Show Day!

2 comments:

The Hands said...

I do believe that isn't a strong man but actually tarzan a halloween custume...what are you trying to pull here woman

Unknown said...

How cute! And yep - she's ALL girl :)