Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dylan's first day of school

Dylan started VPK - a free preschool program Florida offers. You can pick your school and kids go for 15 hours a week preparing for Kindergarten. Dylan is at Precious Promises Preschool. (Eli went there for his preschool program too). It's a Christian church that participates in the state program, so they can do Bible stories and learn the alphabet. He goes MWF 9-2:15.

So what did Dylan think about school?

"I like the delicious drink you gave me in my lunch. And I like the playground. The sand box is fun."
Good Luck Dylan! I hope you learn to love learning.

1 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

What a BIG BOY! What are you and Margan going to do while the boys are gone?! Good luck in preschool, Dylan! You'll love it (and not just for the special drinks)!!