Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sick, Sick, and more sick

I've been up to my elbows in throw up and poop. I know so glamorous! My kids starting getting sick the week that I was leaving for New York and haven't gotten better yet! Everyone has been through it (including Neal and I on a much milder level). And Eli just isn't getting better - he started on Oct. 16th and was still throwing up last night - Oct. 27th. Today we were accident free and I AM SENDING ELI TO SCHOOL.

I have a very funny - "I'm so glad I'm a mom" story that shouldn't be told in writing, but if you'd like to hear a pretty humorous story about poop, carrots, a vile the size of a dime, and why any other person in the world would be getting paid $30+ dollars and hour to do what I did - give me a call. Seriously, only mothers get these kind of unpaid experiences and laugh about them (note some sarcasm in my comment - no really I love being a mom - but elbow deep in poop is not my most favorite part of being a mom - oh well that's life - move one.)

And to top it off....the computer continues to be on the fritz so I can't upload any pictures of New York. But I will, I promise (Neal sorry I keep messing up the computer) :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the story by the way!