Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4th and 4th


If you'd like to do a random fun post - go into your photo area open the fourth folder and the fourth picture and post it.

This was our pumpkin craft project at Micheal's this year. Eli is my number 1. He's a great big brother who (most of the time) is gentle and sweet with Dylan and Morgan. When he does accidentally hurt them, he cries right along with them. He loves Lego's. His favorite church song is Listen to the still small voice. He's left handed. He loves to help dad build things or fix things. He's a hard worker. When we were talking about voting for the next President he and Dylan wanted Pres. Monson and Jesus to be the President. We love our sweet Eli!

2 comments:

Pam, Rick, and Amy said...

I love you Eli. You are getting so big and I love to see you grow in life, school, and church. Keep doing good.

I love you.

Amy

Barbie and Craig said...

CUTE! I LOVE the Pres. Monson thing!!! What a cutie pie!