Sunday, October 12, 2008

New York here we come!

This week Neal and I will celebrate our 10th Anniversary in New York City! Yeah! It's been over a year worth of planning and saving. My sisters have been volunteered to watch the kids while we're gone (Thanks girls!) Friday night we have plans to eat at Tavern on the Green...which I made reservations for 3 months ago. Other than that we have no definite plans - which is so unlike me. Well, I did buy the New York Pass which just pre-pays you to get into all the stuff in NYC. Other than that we'll just go where the crowds push us.

Happy Anniversary Neal! I love you!

2 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

OH my gosh! You've been talking about this forever! You guys are going to have such a blast!!! Soak up every minute...you deserve it! Happy anniversary!

mom and pops grover said...

You have a great time! There will surely be plenty to do! Congratulations on your anniversary!