Monday, August 24, 2009

Three Things...

I asked Eli what he'd like to do before school starts. Go to the beach, go to work with dad, and go bowling.

We went to the beach. They had a great time. Morgan has NO fear of the water so after 2 hours of trying to keep her from drowning, Eli wanting to go deeper and deeper, and Dylan hanging onto me, we wrapped up our beach trip.

The boys got to go spend half a day with Neal at work. They really like going, although this time he couldn't spend as much time with them due to his recent job change.

Finally, bowling. We meet up with lots of family members to enjoy our finally must do thing before summer ends. The boys tied at 80 and I beat them by one whole point.

Eli will start 2nd grade and Dylan will be in the VPK preschool program 3 days a week.

1 comments:

Raderstorf Family said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Oh and we should go bowling together, I see you and I are stiff compition!