Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Eli & Morgan!

Birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays! From my birthday on July 17th until my dad's and aunt's birthday on August 4th there are 10 birthdays. It's Christmas in July/August y'all!


We went to Ollie Koala's for Eli's birthday. He turned 7 - yikes I can't believe how fast time flies!

He opened his presents in the morning.



At Ollie Koala's. Pizza, games, and jungle gyms for everyone!

Eli enjoyed yummy shaved ice for his birthday celebration!







We had dinner and cake for Morgan's birthday. She turned 2 - yikes the terrible two's (which started the day before her birthday).
Opening presents. She loves babies and kitty's right now.

"Happy Birthday to you!"

She blew each candle out separately.

3 comments:

Raderstorf Family said...

Happy Birthday everyone...yikes, this is a busy time of year. YOu are a trooper

Barbie and Craig said...

Aww! Look at your big kids! We miss you guys so so much.

I had a comment from Vivid Vinyl and I totally thought it was spam :) good thing I tracked you down! Great idea! xoxo

PAULETTE said...

Sooooo cute. Miss u all so much. Luv ya, Gma.