Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tornado

Right around 5:00 p.m. on Friday we had a sever weather alert break through the PBS cartoon. I changed the channel to get a better idea of what was going on. On the screen was a water spout. The boys FREAKED OUT! I explained that it wasn't near us, but it was near dad's work. We called Neal and told him - he didn't even know about it. He went to look out his window and saw the water spout in the river pretty close to his office. The water spout was upgraded to a low grade tornado, but didn't do any damage.

So every since then I've had to hear everything tornado - bad dreams, Batman and Spider man getting destroyed by a tornado, is there going to be a tornado today mom....it seems to have scared them just a bit.


Pretty amazing pictures taken by someone Lisa knows at her office.


1 comments:

Raderstorf Family said...

that was scary. I didn't even know about it and Dave called as he was driving home to tell me about it. THe pictures are cool though.