Friday, February 6, 2009

Your Vote Counts!

So, I need your help....vote for one picture of Morgan and one picture of Dylan.

I know I'm a little bias, but I do think I have the most adorable kids! So I saw an add for a baby contest and the winner gets a college scholarship, so it's worth at least an entrance photo! How hard could taking a photo of them be? Dylan was great, smile and ham it up for the camera. Morgan, however, had a different approach. The first few pictures she'd look up and smile, then she started running from me. For weeks now I've been trying to take a picture of each of them. Seriously, she runs when she sees the camera. She refuses to look up and she runs. It actually makes me laugh.

Remember - one picture of each! I must submit the pictures next week.

Thanks!

Dylan #1



Dylan #2


Dylan #3


Dylan #4


Morgan #1


Morgan #2

Morgan #3


Morgan #4

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dylan #1 and Morgan #3

Pam, Rick, and Amy said...

DYLAN #1 MORGAN #4

SORRY ERIN I LIKE THE LAST PICTURE. NOT THE 3 BUT IT WAS HARD TO CHOOSE.

GO DYLAN, GO MORGAN

LOVE YOU BOTH
AMY

Pam, Rick, and Amy said...

Grandma Pam vote is
Morgan #4 and Dylan #4

mom and pops grover said...

Dylan #3 and Morgan #4. You're kids and their eyes...my, oh, my!

Sara said...

Dylan #3, Morgan #3: Cute, cute

Unknown said...

They are all cute! But, if I had to pick just one...Morgan #3.

Barbie and Craig said...

I vote Dylan #2 Morgan #3!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!