Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"It's not a fun party without cake!"

Happy Birthday Dylan! He turned 4 yesterday! We've been celebrating all weekend. Yesterday we had ice cream to celebrate and Dylan says, "Where's the cake? It's not a fun party without cake!" I agree, but we had eaten cake Saturday for a friends party, Sunday for Dylan's family party, Monday for his friend party...and I just didn't want to make another cake.



Sunday we had family over. Dylan's party was.....Pirate themed (he didn't get a pirate party last year when the rest of us had our pirate party.)

The top 3 things Dylan wanted this year:
1. Orange Monster Truck
2. Orange Underwear
3. Orange Shirt
*The monster truck could not be found!


Thanks everyone for all the nice presents!



Monday was our mom swap day, which also happened to be my turn so we just had a small party with some of his primary friends. There are 12 Sunbeam age kids and they all partied at another party on Saturday, so instead of a party with everyone we used the mom swap time as his party.


Then yesterday we did stuff Dylan wanted to do...Hardee's for breakfast, Target to spend his birthday money, and dinner at Moe's.

I know he had a great birthday! He keeps asking me (as I type this) if it's his birthday today and if he's 4.

Happy Birthday to our sweet Dylan!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So I guess he is liking orange?? Orange underwear made me laugh!