Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween Fun!

I know a little early....but here's what happened. I was trying to distract Dylan and I mentioned, "hey we should get up in the attic and get our Halloween decorations." Two days later, I could not longer hold him off. So today we started to decorate. He tried on a few costumes and took the following pictures (he's my artist - if I leave the camera down he'll take pictures of everything and nothing - thank goodness it's digital and I can hit the delete button.)

So, bust out your Halloween decorations - once Halloween hits, the rest of the fun filled holidays arrive quickly.


P.S. This year we are doing a pirate themed Halloween not the Frank N. Steinhour theme from the past 6 years. I know, why mess with tradition, but Neal made everyone (except Morgan) costumes and we have tons of decorations, so it's time to move on. Arrrggghhh!

2 comments:

Pam, Rick, and Amy said...

Dylan,
You are a good decorator with the Holloween stuff. I love yoy.

Amy

Raderstorf Family said...

Devon I wanted to let you know someone is looking at your blog, you can check mine out (since we never really see eachother) at raderstorf.blogspot.com