Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Eli!

The pirate theme continues on. Eli had a pirate themed 6th birthday party Friday night. It's amazes me how much time flies as you get older!
As a note of interest....between my birthday (July 17th) and my dad's birthday (Aug. 4th) there are 15 birthdays between my family and Neal's family, that's 15 birthdays in 19 days. That's a lot of cake. Dylan and Eli in their pirate costumes (that dad made).

We played games like pass the coconut, walk the plank, pin the hook on the captain, and had a treasure hunt of course.


Eli enjoying his scurvy dogs and shark's blood drink.

Captain Eli helping decipher the treasure map. It ended with a pirate pinata to hit. It was crazy! Thankfully Neal was the one holding the pinata not me. We were inside and there was nothing to hang it on except Neal's arm. I don't think I'll do a pinata again. Thankfully no one was injured.

Dylan playing pin the hook on the captain. He wanted to play with the big kids, but was really emotional (OK he down right had a melt down) when he couldn't keep up with them.

We had a family party on Saturday night during Morgan's first birthday party. Thanks to everyone for all the fun toys!

0 comments: