Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!!

I'm not sure if this is suppose to be the joys of motherhood or the pains of motherhood!

Morgan is, by far, my most mischievous child. Yesterday she was in rare form with her non-stop craziness.

But the piece DE resistance - she decided to drop her paints and do #2 on the back porch. I have no idea why! And to top it off it was right when I had to leave to get Dylan from Pre-K so I had to leave the mess for later. I quickly wiped her down and ran out the door.

I asked her why and she said "boys" - I promise the boys have never done this AND she know to blame them (but both were at school.)

Are you sad that there are no pictures?

2 comments:

The Poore Family! said...

Hahahahaha, that just about made me spit my smoothie out when I read it! We are potty training Elliotte right now, no fun! How are you and your family?? We are doing great over here, we are about 20 minutes from Pensacola. We do miss Jacksonville though, we had the best ward there. We will probably stop by sometime in May. :)

Barbie and Craig said...

HAHAH!!! Morgan!!! That is HILARIOUS! Sorry you had to clean it up, but it was so worth a laugh!!

WE MISS YOU!!!! Tell the kids we said HI and we miss them! (and Neal's quesadillas :( but I'm pretty good at making them now in his absence!)

XOXO