Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Neal!

30...30...30...30...30...30...30...30



Oh no Neal is the BIG 3-0! You finally caught up to me, old man!





Don't worry with age comes...bills, responsibilities and grey hair.





No murder mystery dinner - instead Neal and I are sneaking away next weekend to Vegas. (Thanks to wonderful sisters who love to watch our children for us :-)





Top 3 things I love about Neal:



1. His sense of humor.


2. His intelligence.


3. Being his best friend.





(Oh and I love the gray hair!)





Happy Birthday, My Love!












4 comments:

Vivid Vinyl said...

Love you too dear.

Raderstorf Family said...

Happy Birthday. I have know you for what..15 years..and I never knew you spelled your name Neal, I have always done it Neil. You have been too nice to correct me.

Pam, Rick, and Amy said...

Oh My you are 30, were do the years go by. I remeber when you were only 16 and dating my sister. You and she are going to become like mom and dad knowing each other your whole life. I love you. Happy Birthday brother dear.

The Poore Family! said...

I'm going to make Neil a loaf of bread for his birthday!!!!! hahahaha, especially since you never get any....... :)