Friday, March 13, 2009

Counting My Blessings for today

1. Watching the kids eyes sparkle and hearing them laugh as they blow and catch bubbles.

2. Lying in the grass and watching sharks, jellyfish, and ice cream float by.

3. The weather. Is there a place were the weather is always 78 with a slight cool breeze...perfect for shorts and enjoying outside? If there is..."I want to go to there!"

4. Saving money...another great savings day for me. (more on that later...if I get to it)

5. Eating peanut butter M&M (one of my favorite!)

6. Pictures. They make me smile. This is one of Neal as a little boy...Eli is a spit'n image, but you can see some of Dylan and Morgan in this picture!

Now...count your many blessings!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow!! That picture is amazing! I thought it was one of your kids at first! I love pb mms too! I want to see your saving post!